Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another day at the office...

I now live the American dream of working from home.

Most of my work takes place on the phone as I have found a company that offers a coffee that is the best I have ever had in my life.   In short, I love this stuff.  So much that it is what I do full time now.  I am a coffee distributor.  The best part is that I get to work from home.  I already have customers in seven states in the U.S. and would love to expand internationally.  It is only a matter of time anyway.

This evening as I was following up with some of my contacts via phone in the back yard a young robin came along and decided to hang out with me!


Life can't get much better than this.  My kids are playing in the back yard and my office is at home.  

If anyone who reads this would like a sample of this coffee, e-mail me and I will gladly send you a sample.  As I was, you may be shocked at how good this is.

Contact me via e-mail if interested at jeffreyjmiller1970@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment