Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Recovery continues!...

After taking almost three months off, for some reason my feet still hurt when I get up in the morning! 2,620 miles of jogging in 100 days may take a little more time to recover from than I anticipated.

So I finally wised up and jumped on my mountain bike for a nice and easy ten mile ride to the river the other day.  After all the running, the cycling feels like I'm cheating, but I must find a way to keep moving lest I inflate!


Jeffrey J. Miller is the author of the international masterpiece "The 365 Day Challenge" and currently resides in Wisconsin (U.S.) - his book is Now available instantaneously on Kindle for only $2.99  (From $10) and in Paperback for only $10 (from $20).  All prices are U.S.  - The U.K., Europe and India prices are set in the corresponding country and are subject to change with currency rates but are within the same parameters.