Thursday, March 1, 2012

Your greatest regret...

Last day on the treadmill.  Woohoo. Tomorrow I will run the first 22 miles of the La Crosse Marathon regardless of the weather.  Considering that Wednesday was 36 degrees with rain/snow mix I am looking forward to the fresh air!  For those that want to follow my progress on the run I will be tweeting the miles and will also be using runmeter on my i-phone to track my route.  I will be running a little later in the day, starting around noon Central Standard Time and finishing around 4:30 p.m.

Here is another book excerpt from "365" - something to think about...

"Your greatest regret will probably be that you did not enjoy life more along the way.  The only reason you are not enjoying life as much as you should is because of what you choose to focus on.  Notice that I did not say that it was your circumstances.  No matter how bad you have it, there are many people who have it much worse than you can imagine.  How bad you have it and how good you have it has a lot more to do with your attitude and your perception of reality than your circumstances.  As I always say:  Life is a gift, don’t waste it.  You choose whatever you focus on at any given moment.  Choose to focus on something wonderful about life right now."

Jeffrey J. Miller 
Extreme marathoner
Soon to be New York Times best selling author
@jeffreyjmiller1
jeffreyjmiller1970@yahoo.com

If you are interested in supporting me as I attempt to complete a full marathon every day, as well as discovering how to create your own unstoppable momentum...order the book

No comments:

Post a Comment