Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday's 21 mile run

847 Miles logged running so far in 2012

Another day getting up sluggish and not really feeling like running the kind of distance that I am running today.  But to pick up on where I left off yesterday, motion does create emotion and to really simplify, the more we move, the better we tend to feel and the less we move the worse we feel.  
So I am using today again as an opportunity to remind all of us that motion does create emotion and the more inactive we are, the worse we tend to feel.  The more we move, the better we tend to feel

I really do not want to be repetitive, but, I am using this rare occasion to do just that.  The only reason that I am doing this is because the message is so profound and yet it is so easy to forget.  The quicker we get moving and the more we move the better we tend to feel.  Right now it is Monday morning and as I watch the sun peak over the hills to the east I look forward to today's 21 mile run and I firmly believe that the only reason that I feel the way that I do is because I am one of the few lucky ones that knows it is not me, it is just the fact that I got moving. 

If you find yourself feeling less than great, just try moving. 

Jeffrey J. Miller 
Extreme marathoner
Soon to be New York Times best selling author
of "The 365 Day Challenge"
@jeffreyjmiller1
www.booksbyjeff.com
jeffreyjmiller1970@yahoo.com

I am currently working nights to support this dream. YES, I work in the evenings after running 21 miles each day!   Ultimately I would like nothing more than to run marathons everyday and spend the rest of the time working on my other book titles as well as be with my family (I do have four kids as well!)

The logical solution is corporate sponsorship - I am now in a position to do this full-time.  Interested parties should contact me directly at my above e-mail address.  If your not interested at this time, maybe you know someone who is - Pass this on to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment