Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The time will pass anyway


No matter what we do with our time today, the time is gonna pass anyway.  Each day we are given 1,440 minutes and once they are gone, they are gone forever. We never get them back. 
The same idea applies to this week, this month, this year, and even the next five years. 
With this thought in mind we should have no doubts or fears about anything we want to accomplish. 
To put it into context, I am running 19 miles per day as a platform for a book that I spent 9 years working on.  I am running to give the book the platform it deserves, because anyone that has read it has been greatly affected by it.
Yet from time to time I catch myself asking; "What if I put in all this time, and no one buys the books anyway?". 
By next month I will be running over five hours per day, seven days per week.  All I need to do is remind myself that the time is gonna pass regardless.
This same thought process can apply to any worthwhile goal you set for yourself.  When (not if) you feel doubt creeping in, remember, the time will pass anyway.  Put this thought into context in your own life right now. 


  I add a mile to my run distance every Sunday and I am CURRENTLY RUNNING 19 MILES EVERY DAY, seven days a week, whether I feel like it or not, as a platform for a book that I spent 9 years working on and I am NOT KEEPING A SINGLE PENNY OF THE MONEY.  100% of the after-tax profits from "The 365 Day Challenge" are going to restitution.  THAT'S MY STORY.  I am running to raise money for the people that I am indebted to as well as motivate and inspire others along the way.  I believe that it is never to late to do the right thing and hope my story inspires others to do the same. 
FOR A MORE IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW GO TO www.booksbyjeff.com
OR TO ORDER THE BOOK CLICK GO TO www.createspace.com/3777311

No comments:

Post a Comment