Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Something to think about...


Five years from now, what will your life look like?  Assuming that you are still alive and well of course, what will your body look like?  How much money will you make?  How happy will you be?  What will it take to make you happy?  What you do today has everything to do with what your life will look like in five years.  Not what you do tomorrow, not next year, but today.   

Five years from now is just today, approximately 1,825 times.  One year from now is just today, 365 times.  Think about that for a moment.  Regret is one of the greatest motivators for me.  Most people look back on their life not regretting the chances they took.  They regret the chances they did not take.   

It is important to set short term, mid term and long term goals.  I would consider five-year goals to be mid term goals.   It is important to have goals and direction.  You need to have a purpose, a reason to get up in the morning.  With that in mind, remember, today is far more important than five years from now, today is all you have, today is all you will ever have


  I add a mile to my run distance every Sunday and I am CURRENTLY RUNNING 19 MILES EVERY DAY, seven days a week, whether I feel like it or not, as a platform for a book that I spent 9 years working on and I am NOT KEEPING A SINGLE PENNY OF THE MONEY.  100% of the after-tax profits from "The 365 Day Challenge" are going to restitution.  THAT'S MY STORY.  I am running to raise money for the people that I am indebted to as well as motivate and inspire others along the way.  I believe that it is never to late to do the right thing and hope my story inspires others to do the same. 
FOR A MORE IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW GO TO www.booksbyjeff.com
OR TO ORDER THE BOOK CLICK GO TO www.createspace.com/3777311

No comments:

Post a Comment