Thursday, February 16, 2012

"HOW I run 20 miles every day..."

745 Miles logged running in 2012 so far (before today's 20 mile run)

A lot of people have been asking me lately how it is that I can run so much every day... here is one of my recent responses (to Charlotte) and it sums it up perfectly...The answer is YOU!  It is literally the feedback that I get from other runners and the connectedness, if that is a word, that fuels my running.  Especially because the distance is so long.  The rest of it is just perspective, I know right now, someone is dealing with real struggles, I'm just running!!!
 For example yesterday I decided to give away a free copy of "365".  It was the ongoing dialogue with others that made yesterday's run go so easy.  And by the way, I would like to thank everyone for their involvement and wish I could send everyone a book.  But I am not there yet!  So, this morning I took the names of the qualifiers and literally put them in an ice-cream pail, put on the lid, shook it up, then had my son pull out a name - and the winner was Joey Pinkney. So Congrats Joey.

As for everyone else, I am going to give the book away today for only $10, but ONLY during my 20 mile run - and at that price, you can order it in the top right corner of this blog OR get it at Amazon for added convenience.
When I dropped the price the other day during my run, here is what Kevin had to say; "It's worth way more than full price. I'm almost finished with it. Hurry".  Kevin recently ordered the book and responded the way most people do when they read the book and he has already learned that if you apply what is in this book, you WILL become virtually unstoppable. Now it is your turn to get it.

Now it is time to run another 20 miles, and please, keep the feedback coming, after all it is what drives me to keep on keeping on.

If you have not seen it yet and you want to know WHY I am running 20 miles a day, check out this interview... "Making the journey from prison to the World Records"

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS STORY YET, CHECK IT OUT, YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA HEAR ABOUT IT EVENTUALLY ANYWAY, WHY NOT AT THE BEGINNING?!....

Jeffrey J. Miller
Extreme marathoner
Soon to be New York Times best selling author
of "The 365 Day Challenge"
@jeffreyjmiller1
www.booksbyjeff.com

Final thought for the day;  "Treat everyone TODAY as if it were THEIR last day"

No comments:

Post a Comment