Wednesday, April 4, 2012

21 MARATHONS COMPLETED in 21 DAYS

550 MILES IN 21 DAYS
1,702 MILES in 2012

MILE 1 - 43 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Today's high is in the low 60's. Another gorgeous day for a marathon...

MILE 2 - Exciting day for me, first day with my Garmin 305. An unexpected gift from a great friend!...

MILE 3 - I am dreaming of the day when I feel this amazing the entire 26.2 miles...

MILE 4 - Almost there ;)

MILE 5 - This Garmin is truly amazing!...


MILE 6 - It's such a beautiful day, I can't stop taking pictures!...

MILE 7 - I feel light today. This is a very good thing!...

MILE 8 - What if you really had no idea what you were capable of?...

MILE 9 - Still going strong...

MILE 10 - My motivating thought is that I do not want to be running until 5:30 today!...

MILE 11 - Sometimes what we don't want motivates us more than what we want...

MILE 12 - STILL going strong...

MILE 13 - Very little breeze today is helping keep this relatively easy!...

MILE 14 - I may have figured out my balancing act (family/marathons/work). We will find out tomorrow if it is a sound idea...

MILE 15 - For starters, there really is no reason that I shouldn't have my marathon done by noon everyday...

MILE 16 - As much as I'd love to be done by 8 a.m. It would not be worth it with no sleep...

MILE 17 - Middle of the hills. Time to dig in...

MILE 18 - Hills done and still maintaining comfortable twelve minute mile pace....

MILE 19 - Pace finally slowing down a bit. Still feeling excellent...

MILE 20 - The day WILL come when I am unable to do this. TODAY is not that day!

MILE 21 - Make it count...

MILE 22 - Now that I am finishing my first three weeks of completing a marathon a day I am discovering that there are two things that drive me (statistically), my total distance completed and my current pace...

MILE 23 - All we ever have is right now and that may be why those two statistics motivate me the most. They tell me where I am at right now. Living fully in the now makes just about anything not only more do-able, but also more enjoyable...

MILE 24 - This would be the part of the marathon where I set my pace at whatever my feet feel like doing!..

MILE 25 - This is definitely the last marathon I'm running, today ;)

MILE 26 - A little sore but well worth it.

FINISH - MAP AND STATISTICS

No comments:

Post a Comment