Saturday, April 7, 2012

24th MARATHON COMPLETED in 24 days

Every author needs a platform, here's mine;  I AM running a marathon every day until I become the first American to complete 365 marathons in 365 days AND until I sell 100,000 copies of my book that motivates and inspires you to make EACH day count for just one year.  


628 MILES in 23 Days!
1,782 MILES in 2012!


MILE 1 - Earliest start yet.  The smartest way that I know how to finish earlier.  Today should be the first day that I have a marathon completed by noon...

MILE 2 - A little warmer today than yesterday!...

MILE 3 - Dressed a little warm....

MILE 4 - Life is good!...

MILE 5 - Full moon is beautiful...

MILE 6 - Feeling very good overall...

MILE 7 - Maintaining a comfortable pace...

MILE 8 - On autopilot now...

MILE 9 - The streets are still empty!...

MILE 10 - Just living fully in the now...

MILE 11 - The sun finally came up!...

MILE 12 - Yet another beautiful day...

MILE 13 - Time to run into the wind now...

MILE 14 - Was able to drop off the extra gear/weight...

MILE 15 - As I tweeted a moment ago, this is what I like to refer to as the "pain maintenance" half of the marathon!...

MILE 16 - Much cooler running into the wind...

MILE 17 - Now my legs are feeling it!..

MILE 18 - The rest of today's run is purely mental...

MILE 19 - The idea of doing THIS everyday is incomprehensible to me at this point of the run most days, yet I do it everyday, figure that one out!...

MILE 20 - I am amazed at how much the level if difficulty fluctuates one day to the next!...

MILE 21 - The challenge at this point is to take the mind off the running!...

MILE 22 - After all, what ever we focus on at any given moment is exactly what we experience...

MILE 23 - Almost there!...

MILE 24 - In my opinion this mile has consistently been the most difficult...

MILE 25 - The wind is really picking up and I am really slowing down...

MILE 26 - This day will go into the books as one of the more difficult marathons for sure. Looking forward to getting off the concrete for the day!!!

FINISH - MAP and STATS

No comments:

Post a Comment