Wednesday, April 18, 2012

35th MARATHON COMPLETED in 35 days

MILE 1 - Heavy rain and wind in the morning combined with an afternoon forecast of sunny and 70 motivated me to start later today...



MILE 2 - Normally weather is not a factor, but today common sense prevailed!...


MILE 3 - Temp already near 60. Perfect...

MILE 4 - The most common question I get is what do I eat, so I am going to include that on every post...

 MILE 5 - To be completely accurate, I am including anything that I eat...

MILE 6 - Of course by me writing down what I eat, I will probably be eating a little better, because...

MILE 7 - I plan on updating what I eat until the end of everyday. That will keep me on track. Especially since evenings...

MILE 8 - I tend to eat the worst things that I could be eating....

MILE 9 - And that is probably the worst time to be eating the wrong food...

MILE 10 - Just like the running, one day at a time!..

MILE 11 - It's early yet, but overall the feet and right ankle feeling good!...


MILE 12 - Still could get caught up on rest though. Feeling a little sluggish!...

MILE 13 - That is another thing that I have to take one day at a time! Getting enough rest...

MILE 14 - Feels like it is getting close to 70 degrees now!...

MILE 15 - Humidity is up a little as well but there is a nice little breeze today keeping that in check...

MILE 16 - Peanut butter and banana sandwich is on it's way. Just in time for the hills!...

MILE 17 - Hills are always a treat this far into a marathon!....

MILE 18 - Noticing a little spring in my step now!


MILE 19 - The sandwich must have done the trick!

MILE 20 - Maintaining a comfortable pace...

MILE 21 - Here comes the fun part of the run!...

MILE 22 - I just remembered that tomorrow's forecast is rain all day long...

MILE 23 - Just knowing that the rain is a possibility, I am going to enjoy these final miles of today's marathon...

MILE 24 - Especially since right now it is truly perfect weather...

MILE 25 - @plustenner: @jeffreyjmiller1 nearly there!! (well said!)

MILE 26 - Blessed with yet another gorgeous day for a marathon!!!

FINISH - MAP & STATS

2,073 MILES OF RUNNING SO FAR IN 2012

MY FUEL: (Physical & Mental!)

PHYSICAL FUEL (Most commonly asked question)

Almonds (raw)
Coffee
Creatine / Protien Drink
Eggs (scrambled)
Gatorade
Sandwich (peanut butter & banana)

MENTAL FUEL:

@newnation: @jeffreyjmiller1 Can't wait until you take off! Always makes me want to get up and run!
@NikeRunning: @jeffreyjmiller1 You are a beast! This is quite the feat.

Alfred H. about 19 hours ago
Keep those marathons coming, Jeffrey! Amazing pics, too(that sunrise pic was GORGEOUS)!

Susane M J. about 18 hours ago
You're a Rock Star Jeffrey(: Keep up this Incredible goal you're working towards. The Challenge is within you to be the Change!!!!

@MsPrincessLeigh: @jeffreyjmiller1 awesome!! You got this!! #free2run

@thedragonstweet: @jeffreyjmiller1 well done Jeffrey. Hope your keeping the feet looked after. great inspirational running my friend. well done & Iconic stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment